Friday, May 1, 2015

mascara

Today when I woke up the first thing that came to my mind was, what am I going to wear tomorrow for the party...and I wonder where I have misplaced my bare minerals mascara? That was kind of pricey....what could I have done with it? Then I laughed...I was worried about mascara.

When you go through a bad season in your life and the days and the nights blend together you wonder some mornings how to muster the strength to get out of bed. Some nights you never sleep. Some nights when you do sleep, you dream of what you are going through...it is as if your mind never stops. It is tiresome.

But today I thought of mascara...and laughed about it to myself all day. I'm going to be okay! I may not be able to change all the things about my situation that I wish that I could...I can only change myself. And maybe the changes that need to happen start within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment