Monday, December 7, 2009

1st Snow Day of the Year....




As a photographer these are the WORST pictures every. I could get all tech on you, I didn't want to use my flash, it was still dark out, didn't go and get my tripod. Then later when I had them both at the door my car was running and I already should have left ten minutes prior (I still ended up clocking in 19 minutes late - as people have obviously forgotten what it was like to drive in snow).
However, as a mom...Gavin's face shows it best! The excitement and the wonder of freshly fallen snow. These are the moments that us mom store up inside us and hang on to, and treasure for days to come. This is why I love my camera so much...so I can try and hang on to the magic of that specific moment in hopes that a part of it can still live on.




No comments:

Post a Comment