Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Things my Kids Say

My kids were cracking me up tonight. Macey said that her friend did not want to play with her today in the gym. Gavin assured her that this is ok, that sometimes your friends don't want to play with you, but that doesn't mean they are not still your friend. Macey got tired of him talking and told him to stop. Gavin said, I've lived a long hard ten years...just trying to help you out.

Then at dinner Macey was asking question after question. Things like, why do they have Pepsi and not Coke here? Where does the water go when you flush the potty? Do you remember the little boy that was here last time we came to eat? Why is your lemon floating in your drink? Why is the seat arm so high on this chair? What does this word say? When is it going to be summer? Is today, tomorrow (her favorite of all questions)? I said Macey, why are you asking me so many questions? She told me it was because she hadn't seen me all day!

Then we went to Wal-mart. I should just deposit half of my check to that company. I should start of blog of either the things we buy at Wal-mart, or list the days we go. Either way, when we left Macey said, I can't wait to get home and have a drink. I laughed. Of course she just wanted a glass of soda.

It is funny the things they think of, and the different perspective they add to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment