Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Facebook starts with an F and ends with a K for a reason

Dear Facebook,

It's not you, it's me!
There are so many things that I deeply love about you!
I love that I can text my best high school friends a memory or photo from our past.
I love that I can check out what my kids are doing!
I love the memories that you remind me of when my kids were once little.
I love the relationships that you have helped me keep, from both time and distance.
On the other hand I hate the relationships that you have helped others maintain!

The stalking, bulling, temptations and reminders of things that no longer are.... are too much for me!

So for now, I am taking a break.
I hope we can still be friends. 
I would love to catch up with you every once in awhile.

I do still love you!
I hope you understand!

(message me if you want my number or email.  will check fb from time to time.  taking a summer break..or maybe longer).








No comments:

Post a Comment