Monday, June 13, 2011

Having a Monday

Her expression pretty much sums up my day!



On a very funny note I will share this story with you. Macey is now reading everything! Signs, billboards, bags, cereal boxes, etc. We went into the store the other night, and when we got back into the car Macey asked me "Did you see that what that girl's name was?" "No, I didn't. What was it?" Macey said all excited with a giggle, "Her name was Hello!" It took everything in me to not laugh at my budding reader. I told her that she didn't finish reading the rest, and that was just her name badge. Macey was still excited that she could read the word Hello. And snaps for me that I didn't laugh until I told her daddy later that night after she had gone outside and wasn't in ear shot. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment