Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 6 years ago today...

I am bummed because I had in mind my photo for today and I left what I needed at work. When Paul and I were dating we use to go for Chinese food. Of course when we read our fortunes we would always add "in bed" at the end of the fortunes. Just a silly little thing we would do.

Our first Thanksgiving together...six years ago...we decided that after Thanksgiving with the family that we would order in Chinese and have it in bed. So we did just that! Little did he know that days before I had made my own fortune up to slip into his cookie..and I asked him to marry me. He said yes.

Since then ...we have always saved our fortunes. I have a pile of them on my desk at work that I have saved over the year. I was going to take a pic of them...but I can't break into my bank to do so. So I guess I won't do anything for a picture.

Another really cool note...that the night he asked me to marry him with the ring...we had Chinese, and we both had the same fortune in our cookies. This is what it said, "You will have good luck in all your personal affairs." Now just how cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment