Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Day Trip

The Sun was shining in Kentucky...so we went!

We stopped first for breakfast at Lynn's Paradise Cafe in Louisville KY.



Click here to see her website...

The entire place reminded me of Broad Ripple in Indianapolis. Paul had a hot brown, and I had biscuits and gravy with my Bloody Mary.

A horse toaster...for real!

Then we went to this cool antique store that was more like a museum than a store. It was called Joe Ley's Antiques. Next stop...
Churchill Downs

Jockey Calvin Borel

I bet on this horse, but didn't win!


Jockey Jon Court


After that we stopped in Edinburgh on the way home...where I drugged myself up on nausea medication from riding in Paul's cheese stick all afternoon. Of couse it could have been all the food I ate at Zaxby's in Jeffersonville Indiana. Food was yum.

Thanks mom for keeping my kids! We're having a great time without them...even if we miss them and talk about how much they would have loved everything the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment