Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One of them days...

So I get my daughter up, we have a nice conversation, we pick out what she is going to wear today, and she goes to pee. I hear her crying. I ask "What's wrong?" and she said "My tummy hurts." I don't know what I said next, but I remember hearing her throwing up. I said "Throw up in the toilet or the trash can!" One is to her left, the other to her right...but she continued to throw up on herself and the bathroom rug. Yum! How nice.

Still that was only half of it. I have a big event at work in two days..my project. Paul's laptop died..really. We ran the virus software and it told us that we needed a new hard drive. And I cleaned...really cleaned. My house is spotless. Then I cleaned out the old leftovers from the fridge and found myself gagging and holding my nose while I scrapped them into the garbage disposal. I was gagging...and I didn't even do that when I was holding Macey's hair this morning.

All I can say is that tomorrow is another day....who knows what it will bring. But if the world stays as it is, and Mother Nature is kind...then it can't be much worse then today. Today was just about dealing with the leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment