Saturday, July 21, 2012

Questions and Answers with Macey

The first thing Macey told me today was that today is her last day of being six. So I asked her a few questions tonight.
"Where do you see yourself in one year," I asked, "What do you mean?" she asked. "What do you think you will be doing in one year?" I asked again. "Probably, subtraction." I bet she is probably right.
"Do you plan to have a boyfriend this year?" I asked her. "Yes!" was her answer.
"What do you hope you do before you turn eight?" Her answer was swim!
Next I asked her, "How many pairs of shoes do you hope to own before you turn eight?" Her answer was 40. (gift idea...just saying).
"Macey, what do you want to do when you grow up?" Her answer, "I want to do something with animals, either ride horses with my friend Stella, or be a vet." Happy birthday eve to my Macey! Watching you be six was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment