Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Track 1

If my life had a sound track this would be the first song on it. As I watch this I cannot believe that I was ever name after this song...REALLY! And yes, my middle name is Ann.

Which leads to the next question why is your name spelled the way it is...Kary?  I don't know what was wrong with the Hollie's spelling. What I am told is that Cary Grant spelled his name with a C, so my parents thought a girl would spell her name with a K.




When I was younger I really hated my name because of the way it is spelled. I could never purchase anything like license plates for my bike because of this...but as I have gotten older, I LOVE it! There is no one else in the world like me...so why should my name be spelled the same as most of the others...be it Cary, Keri, Carrie, Kerry,  or the likes.  Maybe my parents were on to something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment