Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I have the best friends!

I truly do have the best friends!  I've got friends that I can call in the middle of the night.  I've got friends who will pray with me.  I've got friends who know what I am going through and send me messages, emails, text, gifts, and call...just because they can.

I've got friends to go away with.  I've got friends who keep me sane.  I've got friends who care about my kids and talk to them, entertainer them, and love them nearly as much as me.  I've got friends who welcome me into their homes when I need somewhere to get away.

I've got the best friends and I just want to tell you that you make all the difference!  Love comes in all forms, and friendship is one of its best!




Dowers, Michelle, Regina...I so need a picture of you!  Especially you Dower's, as you are my praying friend and I owe so much to you and the care you extend to my Macey!  Thanks to EACH of you for hugs, support, love, encouragement and just checking in with me!  I thank God for each of you nearly daily, you keep me going and I love you all so much!  Thank you for making my journey right now bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment