Saturday, September 19, 2015

Mister Abe

My mom made some comment about how Abe might be healing to our family. I remember thinking that was a funny comment...but ironically he has been. We love him! I was off sick from work the day before Macey's birthday...and I just took Gavin to lunch because it was summer break and he was home...and we went to pet smart after lunch...and enters Abe the kitten. I still cannot believe how it came to be.

Now I look forward to seeing Abe at the end of each work day. I love watching him and Jack play and attack together. I love how he is happy to see me. I love how he is a small ball of energy awaiting our attention.

I love my bad ass husband who hates cats admire him, even if he makes him sneeze.

Kitten Abe can be so annoying when he attacks you upon entry of our own home. When he pounces you and you are asleep.

Somedays he is the only happiness in our home...and for that I will marvel at how he came to be a part of our family.

Never say NEVER! Because a cat was a NEVER and now I cannot image our lives without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment