Thursday, October 1, 2015

Blessing #26 Elizabeth Ann

Meet Miss Elizabeth Ann, my baby sisters, baby girl. I've got so many photos to post...but want to show mom and dad first.

I was honored to be a part of my sister's important day. Moments before the delivery Brain asked Kate, "Are you ready." The two laughed and cried. "You're going to be a daddy." my sister said to Brain. To which I said "You're about to be a momma!" And Kate said "You're going to be an aunt, are you excited!?" Well YES! And Brain replied "One little girl is about to change all our lives!" You go Brain! This little baby girl is coming into this world needing help, without speech, and is changing the dynamics of our homes and stretching our hearts.



No one should ever doubt their worth based on their own opinions. You can doubt your worth, but before you could even talk you were important...just as our newest little family member is.

No comments:

Post a Comment