Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sick

He claimed he was fine all day. Fought with me over the telephone because he wanted to stay at the farm with Mamoo and Papsy. However he has a temp. He comes home and suddenly he is sick. His throat, head and stomach are all a mess. Which I have to believe because I was sick, then Macey was sick, and we didn't want to leave him out! Still....he just didn't want to miss out so he felt fine until I made him come home. What a mean mother I am!



On a side note this has been a really odd week. Paul is off until Friday. So I am the one getting up and leaving for work while the rest of them are still in bed sleeping or getting out of bed with the smell of sleep still on them. I am so jealous that I can't just hang around and watch some television in my pj's.

No comments:

Post a Comment