Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa

This little girl was all smiles after we left Santa.

While we were eating dinner after seeing Santa, Macey told me that Santa was going to bring her a camera, a barbie and DS. Evil Santa! No wonder she was all smiles and seemed to be walking on a cloud. When I questioned her even more she told me that all she had to do to get all this stuff was be good. Guess I am glad she didn't ask for a 2nd American Girl doll.



The kids took time to write letters to Santa.


Gavin just Thanked Santa, as he knows the truth. And Macey asked for a camera. She is so my girl, and of course she is going to get a camera...from me, not Santa.



We also got to cook and eat with Mrs. Clause. I think this might have really been their favorite part of the evening.




This is Macey's Cookie.


This is Gavins's.

No comments:

Post a Comment