Monday, February 7, 2011

iheartfaces photo contest

This week's photo theme is "hearts". I knew I had these photos somewhere and when I found them and saw how much my son had grown in such a few short years...the theme was very appropriate!



Talk about melting my heart. Tonight I took him to the hallmark store so he could pick out a few special valentines for girls.

This is what capturing images is all about. Capture the moments in the here and now..because they are gone so quickly! My little valentine is trying to be Romeo..except for the fact that he is still very much an eleven year old boy that doesn't always feel the need to use soap! Maybe I can use this to my advantage for a little while longer.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! My little one did something similar for me too!

    Cute! =) my entry

    Seen on iheartfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE :) Love it!

    www.wendhyjeffers.com/blog

    ReplyDelete