Friday, February 18, 2011

One sentence

So have you ever seen or heard of this site before....one sentence. A blog where others tell their story in one sentence. I think this would be my sentence...

Just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, I had to leave the comforts of home, weather the storm, and face my fears to get to the other side of the rainbow and see the world in color.



For some reason this site reminds me of Earnest Heminway when they get it right. Mr. Heminway composed a story in six simple words. "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."

Nothing on this site has ever stuck with me as Mr. Heminway's very short but sad story.




They say that everyone has a story to tell. What would yours be if you had only one simple sentence to tell it in?

1 comment:

  1. That first photo is too perfect!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete