Saturday, February 26, 2011

Integrity

Currently, the only show that I frequently watch is Idol. Gavin loves to watch the tryouts in the beginning to see all the really bad singers. I have to agree with him as some are really comical. I know it is a show...but some of the stories and lives that reveal themselves are inspiring and heartbreaking. I fell in love with Chris Medina, and his integrity as an individual. I was sad to see him be let go. However, I know this show has been life changing to him and his future wife. See the link here...

He already has a new single. (His song is What are Words). The song was written for him by Rodney Jerkins,about his amazing story. What an amazing life experience!

When I first saw Chris on Idol, I went to bed that night sad, counting my blessings! As I have watched his journey on Idol I am struck with his integrity. How amazing to be truly committed to the promises we pledge to one another. When I think of those who have broken vows to me over much, much less. People do it all the time without so much as a second thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment