Saturday, November 28, 2015

Sara Bareilles - Come Round Soon (at Radio City Music Hall 10/9/13)



I could use another cigarette
But don't worry daddy, I'm not addicted yet
One too many drinks tonight and I miss you
Like you were mine
All your stormy words have barley broken
You've sound like thunder though you barley spoken
Oh, it look rain tonight and thank God
Cause a clear sky just wouldn't feel right
He's taken and leaving
But I keep believing
I'm staying believing
HE's GOING TO COME AROUND SOON
You may be my final match
Cause I chase everything when you play throw and I play catch
Never took much to keep me satisfied
But the bullshit you feed me, you miss me you need me
this HUNGRY heart will not subside
He's taking and leaving
BUT I KEEP BELIEVING
I'm STAYING believing
He's going to come around soon
May seem naive if I cry as you leave
Like I am just one more tortured heart
These cracks that I show as I am watching you go
aren't tearing me apart
I may seem naive if I cry as you leave
Like I am just one more tortured heart
These cracks that I show as I am watching you go
Aren't tearing me apart
The angles said I'd smile today
Well who needs angles anyway
Not me, not me, NOT ME






No comments:

Post a Comment