Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Favorite Books of 2012

I was only going to pick my top ten, but came out with eleven. Here they are in no particular order. These are the ones that have left marks in my head or heart. Some strike more of a cord than others, or take me places that I understand in my own soul. Here they are... This one had me chewing my finger nails....
The blended family in this book ... I totally got it!
Not my favorite story by her...but I love Sofie. She has the best imagination and always has me laughing out loud. I love her!
This is 2nd in a series about a boy called Harry Clifton. The next book comes out in March. I am counting the days!
LOVED this book...maybe even the most, but it was one of the last I recently read. It had me on the edge of my seat, and after I read it I couldn't get into another book. A heart felt drama.
A true story of a book club between a mother and son, while the mother is enduring cancer treatments. They spend treatments reading books and talking about the big issues in the books...while deep down expressing all the hard things they cannot share with each other.
This might be one of the best books I have ever read. I loved the true soul journey that she took me on. It is amazing the pain a human heart can endure and the ways one finds inside to defeat it! While she was indeed very lost, I understood where she came from.
The religion written about in this book...I got it! Sometimes it is only an act!
Beautiful written...not really happy with the ending, but I still fell in love with some of the characters!
Just like Sofie Kinsella...my loyalties to this author run deep. I love all her books. This one is no exception!


There are no words for this story! Sad and shocking! This story I will remember forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment