Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Almost Fall

Usually I love fall and everything about it! In the past it has been my favorite season! However as me and my kids grow older I tend to dread the coming of winter. I hate the idea of being shut in for the winter, driving in snow and ice, flu season, and cabin fever! I truly hate winter.

While I am looking forward to cooler temps (yet it is to be 92 tomorrow), fires, carving pumpkins, and fall colors...I just want to suck all I can out of the last few days of summer! I am going to miss all my flowers.

I am going to miss the looking up at the trees when they are full of leaves!

I will miss bare feet, and being able to let the dog out without a winter coat.

I will miss the sunshine, and playing outside with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment