Monday, September 27, 2010

My favorite blogs

Since I have started blogging I have found a few blogs I check in with almost everyday. I thought that I would share them with you, maybe you will enjoy them as much as I have.

Everyday I have to start it with A Cup of Jo. Friday's are my favorite days to visit her blog as she always post cool things she has found on the web. Thanks to her my wallet is also a little less full, as I am always finding something that I would love to buy!

Then there is my favorite wedding photographers. Maybe someday they can take my family's pics. Check them out...Mike and Bobbi.

Then there are two amazing mom's who have shared their stories via their blog/blobs. I admire their optimism in spite of the curves that life has dealt them, Nie Nie and Regan.

For those of you who would like a little entertainment there is my husband's favorite blog that is updated every Sunday. I find it a little disturbing, sometimes it is very funny, and sometimes very serious. Next thing you know you will start wondering if it is someone that you know who sent in a postcard...Posted Secrets, what would yours be?

I like this one too....That is Priceless, I can't help it...it just makes me laugh sometimes.

There are many more, but these top my list. Do you have a favorite blog, or a blog of your own? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment