Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Congrats on New Baby Devries

My friend Amanda called to tell me that she had her baby girl today! I am so very happy for her! It got me thinking about my babies...and even if my scanner does a terrible job I still thought I would post a few baby pics of my own. Here is Gavin getting to see his little sister for the first time.

This might be Gavin's first picture ever. Little did he know it was only the tip of the iceberg.

Here's to days wondering if you will get to shower and change your clothes...living out on the sofa nursing, changing, and soothing yourself as well as baby.

The reason we callled her blue eyes for so long!

Gavin's first trip to the pumpkin patch...I think the pumpkins are bigger than him!

Macey's baby annoucement pics...wearing my baby dress.

Amazing, how they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment