Friday, April 2, 2010

Date #4

April 2003 - A Photo I sent to Paul Before Meeting



Paul looked so handsome tonight! I was so happy to see him! I took him to my favorite restaurant, P.F. Chang's. Food was great, company was better then we had the "Great Wall of Chocolate Cake." He also shared with me the secret of eating fortune cookies in that you have to add "in bed" to the end of each fortune.

We went to Morris Lake and I got us lost as usual, and I had to pee. Paul got us unlost, and we found a bathroom.

The lake was dark, but calming. We had so many serious discussions about God, our pasts, dating, being intimate...Yikes. To my amazement, Paul didn't' skip a beat. I didn't seem to sake him, in fact he gave me a shut up kiss. Our first kiss was a mulligan.

I invited him to stay. He kept his pants on! His touch was incredible. We kissed and snuggled the entire evening. I am not even sure that we slept. When morning came I was so tired, and my lips felt sunburned from kissing. But I feel so alive! I really like him, and I can't wait until date #5. Did I ever feel this way before?

Oh, and I did kiss a pillow..thinking it was him, he rolled off the sofa once, and someone farted - but I won't write who.

No comments:

Post a Comment