Saturday, April 17, 2010

Belated Flash Back Friday - Date # 6


"You'll wonder where your body lands." That is what we sang on the way to see John Mayer and the Counting Crows concert. I was smiling again..as soon as Paul showed. He makes me beam. Grinning from ear to ear. I love that we can't seem to get our hands off each other, touching, hugging, kissing. I don't think I could ever get enough. One or both of us were hanging onto the other's body. Paul is just my height. I love that! I use to wish for a man that was more my size, and not so overwhelming when he stood next to me. It is great being eye level with someone, and not having to look up all night long.
Show was good, I liked the Counting Crows better. Lots of people, so many people in fact that we spent a few minutes shy of two hours leaving the parking lot at Verizon.
Our first argument. We had an unsetting discussion on the way home (must have been sparked by the two hour wait). I think and worry way to much. The thing is that finding Paul was so unexpected. Liking Paul is even more unexpected. I am scared, and my past haunts me.
When we rolled into New Pal at nearly 3 am I thought Paul was going to head home to Terre Haute after our discussion. I did not want him to go. I felt like I had messed up. He told me all I had to do was ask him to stay, so I did. I think I really would have cried if he left (after he left of course).
Again we shared the sofa, a few hours of kissing, and maybe an hour of sleep. I am so glad that he stayed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment