Saturday, January 14, 2012

Being a girl

There are times when I like being a girl. Now that I have a little girl of my own, I enjoy these times even more. It is fun to have a little girl to make over, and dress up with. Here we are getting ready to go out...also admiring our new hair cuts from earlier today.




Don't you love Macey's new locks? However, I have to confess that this new style makes her look a bit older and that makes my heart feel a little heavy.
She has come a long way from baby curls, and having to sit on our laps for the simplest of hair trims. She did it all by herself today without so much a whimper. Baby girl is growing up. All my kids are, and there is nothing I can do to stop it all from happening.

That would be my one "if only" in life I wish I could have. Stop the time, just to have things stay this way forever. I just want to tell them all to stop growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment