Monday, January 16, 2012

Grandparents

This is Macey with her Papa. It is hard to tell what these two will be up to when they are together. Here there are playing the piano together, and neither of them can play the piano.



Thing is Grandparents are special. Not only have I loved my own grandparents, I find the things our parents do for our children very endearing.

I would love to know...what is your favorite memory of you and one of your grandparents? I think my favorite memory is of my grandpa (aka Grumps)when I visited in the summer he would come home for lunch everyday and share his special snack cakes with me (Little Debbie).

I've got so many wonderful memories of all my grandparents! I know my kids are in the works of building great memories with their own grandparents.

1 comment: