Friday, January 20, 2012

100

Today was the 100th day of school for Macey. She had to dress like she was 100 years old. Grammy supplied the getup...



The kids looked so funny, and Macey was up before I was to dress. Then we had a project. A project consisting of 100 things. Macey listed her top 100 things...



I don't even want to know how many "100th day projects" I have assisted with between the kids, but I have to say this is the only one that I will save. Macey's top 100 things! Do you have 100 things that you love?

Happy 100 days of school only XXX more to go. If I were more ambitious I would look it up, but nah, it's Friday and I am tired. We've had something every night this week. Gavin had a little band concert last night, and the nights before that we were trying out different tumbling classes for Macey and finally settled on one today and she is officially signed up. As for me...it is finally Friday night and after the day I had I am going to go watch tv and chill out.

Nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment