Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Week in Words

It has been a most bazaar week. I don't want to share all the details.. as juicy and exciting they would make this blog, and as captivating the photos could be...these things don't always just happen to me, but to others that are a special part of my life. So I will sum up some of the events with a few words and you can guess or think whatever...but this has been my week!

An old dead car, a heart broken daughter, a call from a dear old friend who needed her baby crib back, taxes, runaway dog, goodbye's, missing teeth, Macey's true fears in action, a pet show, sleeping on the sofa, clean up a pee accident, boulder hitting my windshield on I-70, talks of Romeo handing out valentines to a few girls that might be his girlfriend, a weird story of an ex-boy friend watching a dog while a new friend stays the night, refinancing the house, cleaning the house for appraisers, and no one moves or touches anything in the house because the appraisers are coming!

Whew...I am not sure if I am ready for another week. We all have to pay the piper..but even if we are not the ones making the direct payment we are still sad when the ones we love have to do so too!

In keeping with the theme of this blog...here are a few pics for your enjoyment! I hope today that the piper is not visiting you and that you are debt free and can enjoy life!


No comments:

Post a Comment