Thursday, January 20, 2011

My pick me up at work....pics of course

So I am staring at the photos on my desktop hoping that they will help me get out of my winter funk. I have them at work for a reason, they just help when I am having a bad day.


Our blue eyes

A girls night out!!!

Jack's 3rd birthday is next week...if he lives that long

A very good looking son

Kennebunk Port Maine... (I had to rush this photo..but next time I will take all the time in the world...it is such a tease. As a photographer it stinks..as a lover of Maine it is wonderful!!!)

My favorite picture ever!!!!

The dead stude...and the dead barn!

me..doing what I love!

I always am wondering "what is she thinking!"


These images may not be able to melt the snow outside, but they sure can melt away my heart and bad mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment