Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Questions and Answers with Gavin B

Yes, I do have another kid that I am very proud of...but he really is not up for pictures. Lucky me that I talked him into a question and answer session. Here goes...



Mom: What is your weirdest relative like?
Gavin: Well, she has bright blue eyes. She is annoying, and she lives with us.

Mom: What holiday would you invent to get you out of school?
Gavin: Pickle Day. A day where everyone would only eat pickles for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack. Pickles are great!

Mom: If your dog Jack could talk what would he say to you?
Gavin: "Could you pop me some popcorn?"

Mom: Tell me about something that made you laugh hysterically?
Gavin: The Jesus Saves bank that Aunt Katie got for Christmas. A Jesus bank that says Jesus Saves. It was very funny at the time, remember it made me cry I laughed so hard?
Mom: Yes, I remember. I thought I was going to have to pull over on the side of the road cuz we were both laughing so hard.



Mom: When you get older will you get a tattoo or your ears pierced?
Gavin: NOPE

Mom: A place you want to visit?
Gavin: Paris

Mom: A quality you want in a future girl friend.
Gavin: (answer not for this blog)
Mom: Gavin...try again...
Gavin: A great personality and to be hot.

Mom: If you could change your name would you and what would it be?
Gavin: Nah, I like it just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment