Sunday, October 17, 2010

So last weekend we went to Derby...but due to circumstances we were asked to come back and bring Papsy his truck. He really didn't have to twist anyone's arm too much on that. So on Friday night we packed up our things and headed back to the crooked red cabin that overlooks the Ohio River.

Mamoo and Papsy live in Bridgeton so when the Covered Bridge Festival takes place they get out of town.

On Saturday I took the kids on an adventure so everyone could pack up ten days worth of stuff. When I came back I guess they had had an adventure of their own. With bikers and everything :)

I took my kids and nieces to lunch and Buzzards Roost. The trail overlooked the Ohio, and it was a long way down. We had fun running and throwing leaves!


Sid and Kate
















Gavin came to a fork in the road...(he found a fork on the trail).




No comments:

Post a Comment