Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Blogaversary....

I am excited to say that today is my 1st Blogaversary. Yes, I made that up a blogaversary. A year ago today I came home sick with the flu and spent the afternoon in bed pouring over photography blogs on the laptop. I decided that I wanted my own and so when the kids came home from school and my time was up for being sick I posted this.

One year later....


I love to take pictures, but in the winter when the weather turns cold I tend to stay inside, when all the trees are dead and bear…things look ugly to me and I just don’t take as many photos. So I figured this was just what I needed to get me out of that rut. I made a promise to myself to post a pic every single day. While I didn’t accomplish a pic a day, I did learn a lot more about my camera, light, lenses.

More importantly I found comedic relief in posting my vents about my daily life, a sort of therapy. Look at all we have shared together; stinky dog , first day of Kindergarten and first bus ride , and head lice. Look at all the places we went together be it near, or far . We’ve celebrated life . We have grown as a family!

We’ve danced (my favorite blog entry...still makes me laugh when I look at these pics!), we’ve danced in the rain...another fave, we’ve done homework together and passed our test . We’ve been through a lot of shoes , celebrated birthdays for Jack, Kayla , Papsy. We’ve answered hard questions .


So Thank you to all of you who have taken time to share life with me! Here's to more Blogaversaries! I can't wait to see what is in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment